Thursday, July 16, 2020

I'm very happy to announce a new partnership with one of the best illustration agencies out there... the very satisfying sounding, Lemonade illustration agency. Lemonade primarily works out of the U.K. but they have offices in New York, Wakefield (!), and Sydney.


I did my homework when looking for an agent and am very happy Lemonade has agreed to work together. I've had the experience of partnering with an agent (in the 90's, I've been around awhile :) and I know how valuable it can be.
An agent can be a partner who opens doors I would never know about as well as providing a critical set of eyes when presenting  work.
Lemonade has been around almost as long as I have and I was very pleased to talk with Gary, the owner. So, to Gary and other Lemonade agents, thanks for taking me on board and I'm very excited to begin working together.