Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How? with Owl Publishing coming soon!

Well it's probably the biggest book I've ever done which has certainly been a challenge but it looks like we're closing in on a finish date! The follow up book to Why?, which we've been working on for almost a year, is called How? It's another question and answer book (written by the talented Catherine Ripley) for kids to discover how things work. I have to say I do enjoy these kinds of books because of the things you learn. Hopefully some of that gets passed onto the kids. But I won't lie, this one has been quite a challenge due to the sheer size of it. It's still not done yet so I should get back to it but just wanted to give people a heads up. I'll keep you posted as to when it's on the shelves.
Other than that I've started on a French reader which will be lots of fun to do. Already talked to the author and it has me thinking I should get over to France for a long overdue visit.
There's a couple of more projects on the boil which hopefully will turn into something but it's bad luck to talk about them until they're signed and sealed.

No comments: