Tuesday, October 20, 2009

National Gallery in Ottawa show

Got some exciting news today. Artwork from a book I illustrated (Let's Go, written by Lizann Flatt) will be on display in the National Gallery in Ottawa. http://www.bookcentre.ca/artauction/ I have to say I'm flattered to be in the company of these talented artists. You can even own a piece if you want to enter the auction! I'll be out in Ottawa around that time so I may even be able to drop in and take a look. And if you happen to go to the gallery in I'd love to hear what you think of the show.
Other than that I'm working on a new comic anthology with Cloudscape Comics. It is called Exploded View and is a science fiction comic book with about 25 artist/writers centered on the theme of Machines. It's a whole new area for me to be working in and I love the challenge. That will be out in the new year. I will keep you posted.

No comments: