Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Owen at the Park - advance copies

Owen at the Park
I'm so happy to receive advance copies of "Owen at the Park", my new book with Groundwood Books. I wrote this story based on visits to Tiergarten in Berlin and I am very proud of the way it turned out. I have to say how much Michael Solomon, the amazing art director at Groundwood, does to make it look so great. I know he is working on many books at any one time there so I am grateful. Looking forward to August 2019 when it hits the bookshelves.


Dive
I'm working on the new style I posted last week. It's more realistic than my usual fare and it's a nice opportunity to try new subjects. So far I've done only portraits so I figured it was time I tried a body in motion. Pretty happy with the way this turned out.


No comments: