Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summertime, summertime

Summer continues to elude us up here in Vancouver... or I guess I should say it's around but it sure comes and goes. It seems a lot of people are on holiday now anyway so I'm getting out to the beach when I can and to hang out with friends. Still working on a massive book with Owl Publishing called 'How?' It is coming along great and I can't wait to see the final book. At this stage it's about 95 spreads so that is a lot of questions for the kids to enjoy. I'll put up some samples here.
I'm also really enjoying doing my cartoon, tentatively called Noisyville. It's in a New Yorker style and I'd love to find some kind of venue to show it off regularly. So if anyone has a magazine that needs a bit of humour... I'm your guy. Or of course I can do one just for you!
Hope everybody is having a great summer.

No comments: